Sunday, November 25, 2012

Goodness Me


Its been two weeks since my last drink post. And I don’t really have a great deal to show you.
Kitchen renovations are still taking precedence over everything else, cleaning out cupboards and getting rid of clutter and did I mention the laundry is getting a make over too?
My studio is very sadly neglected and I haven’t cranked the handle of my pasta machine for quite a few weeks, but I have just listed some necklaces that I had made quite some time ago in my madeit store.
This one has been pinned and re-pinned quite a few times on Pinterest so I thought it was time to send it on it’s way to a new home.
Black and white polymer clay hand stamped pendant with a textured hand made bail.

P1040791

Pretty blue faux ceramic polymer clay pendant with blue sodalite beads and silver connectors.

P1040795

And another textured and hand painted pendant, with swirled and textured pc beads and spacers and some white crackle beads.

P1040780

Getting back to the kitchen reno, I’ve bought the sink, new taps and range hood, still have to pick out tiles for the splashback, I’m going for large 600 ml tiles (less grout to clean). The cabinet maker has apparently cut all the cupboards out so with a bit of luck it should all be in and functional by Christmas. Here’s hoping!

4 comments:

  1. You belong in the kitchen!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can see why your pendant has been pinned so many times. Lovely

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG!!! These are amazing! Have I told you lately how much I admire your skill?? Glad to hear the kitchen is coming along. Can't wait to see the end result!

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are wonderful Davinia...not sure which is my favourite! How about all...

    Good luck on the renos...I've gone down that road many a time and each time I say "never again"! For some reason again always comes...

    Cheers

    ReplyDelete