Monday, May 2, 2011

Testing My Lighting Studio

 

Remember this?

 

P1030051-1

 

Well I had a bit of play with it yesterday, fairly quick and easy to assemble.

 

P1030053

 

And here’s a couple of photos I took with  comparison of shots I’d taken of the same pieces under the skylight in the kids bathroom.

 

Lighting studio photos

 

and this one,

 

Lighting studio photos1

 

Still a bit of tweaking to do I think. I’m not sure about the backdrop material that comes with the kit. I noticed in some of the photos I took there’s a slight ‘flare’ across the shot because the fabric has a slight sheen to it so I ended up using a piece of cardstock over the top of it.

 

P1030065

 

This is a little ring box I picked up at a Swap Meet when I was in Geelong…….$3.00……bargain!!!!

 

P1030064

 

P1030067

 

I was interested to see how these shots came out as the exterior of the ring box is quite glossy and you know how hard it is to shoot shiny stuff.

 

And Jana I did end up buying a bra and guess what, I’ve gone from a D cup to a C…..don’t ask me how that happened.

And Julee I’m not sure of the exact size but it’s probably about the size of a small suitcase. It fits on my kitchen table with room to spare when it’s all set up and when folded into its  carry case it’s about the size of an attaché case. Very light and portable so all in all I’m quite happy with it and once I get my studio (some day) I’ll set it up permanently.

 

Technorati Tags:


0 comments:







Post a Comment