Tuesday, August 7, 2012

I Haven’t Been Idle


I’ve been making stuff, photographing, editing, describing and uploading to my new little on-line store.

I’ve named it Artisan Clay and it’s filled (not to the brim yet, but I’m working on it) with art beads, pendants, gift tags and soon, toggle and clasps, buttons, and anything else I can think of that is a hand made original art bead.

It’s an Australian site called Craftumi (a sister site to madeit.com where my jewellery is for sale) specifically for craft supplies and international buyers are welcome

Just a few of the things I’ve stocked my store with.

P1040611
Pendants
P1040574
Gift Tags
P1040562


Beads
P1040507-001
More Pendants.
P1040576

Drop by and have a browse.


3 comments:

  1. Nice to see your shop filling up. The gift tags are so cute.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great pendants, gift tags and beads Davinia!

    I checked out your shop and it looks great...I really like your curved pendant, the white painted one and the blue one...so cool!!! I like the lime green pendant above but I didn't see it listed in your shop.

    Cheers

    ReplyDelete
  3. I could complete go broke shopping your site....One day I will hit the lottery :)

    ReplyDelete