Saturday, December 19, 2009

Fruity Fruition

Remember this? It wasn't anything like the idea I had in my head because I didn't have the right shape and colour or beads.Well here is what I had in mind. In October I joined the Beadin Path monthly bead club and these gorgeous cranberry and copper coloured freshwater pearls arrived in the mail (now that's serendipity) so I set about bringing my idea to fruition.
Beadalon rubber tubing, wire wrapped the cranberry and copper coloured pearls in between pale apple green pearl cubes.
Added a magnetic clasp, wore it yesterday and received lots of lovely compliments from various strangers and was even invited to leave some of my pieces in my local newsagent on consignment. The newsagents not exactly a high end boutique, but a girl's gotta start somewhere.
And to all those kind people who enquired and sent good wishes to my mum, I'm happy to report that she's a lot better and slowly on the mend.


0 comments:







Post a Comment