Friday, February 26, 2010

Dynamic Designers

I've decided to start a series on my blog which I'll call Dynamic Designers. There are so many amazing designers out there in blogland and I follow quite a few, so I thought I'd highlight some of my favourite designers and the first of my dynamic designers is Jana from Be Jewled.
Jana lives in Kansas and makes the most divine, exquisite and totally luscious crochet bead jewelry.
The piece below is named "Madison" and this was one of the first pieces I saw on Jana's blog and was so blown away with it I had to go back and look at all her previous posts......and drool. Can't you just see a bride in a beautiful satin strapless gown wearing these? I can.
This one is called appropriately "Jewel" the colours are so striking and it screams Melbourne Cup to me. A day at the races in a slinky black dress, big black hat with feathers, unbelievable high black slinky stilettos, a martini in one hand and the form guide in the other. A definite winner.
So treat yourself and visit Jana's blog and her Artfire store for more of her beautiful designs. You won't be sorry.
Thanks Jana for allowing me to show these photos.


0 comments:







Post a Comment