Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Clay and Stamps………

…….a winning combo.
Do you like these? I have to say I’m a little in love with them at the moment.  Pearl clay is just like it’s name, a creamy colour with just a slight sheen to it. Very carefully applied this gorgeous swirly flourish stamp to the clay (sometimes the stamp can slip and I end up with a double image) and then baked. Added a gunmetal chain and toggle and clasp with eyelets to strengthen the holes and hey presto!
P1020669-1
P1020668-1
P1020669-1
A similar one but round and with an antique brass coloured chain. Fairly long so it can just be slipped over the head.
P1020671-1

This pendant is about 4cm in diameter.

P1020674-1

Ok….this is not for the faint hearted. Huge black enamel chain with gigantic links and a large (almost 5cm diam.) pendant. It’s long too. Are you brave enough to wear it?
P1020676-1
Actually I just tried it on again and it looks pretty good. Even with my daggy around the house T shirt and old tracky daks with the bleach stains and several different coloured paint splashes on them.
P1020677-1

Anyway I’ve put these up on my Artfire store hoping they eventually go to a good home.


0 comments:







Post a Comment