Friday, February 25, 2011

Wrapped


Started playing around with my new p’leather cord this morning and this is what I came up with.

P1020877-1


No…not a necklace.

P1020878-1


A warp wrap bracelet.

P1020879-1


Just knotted and threaded some pretty multi coloured dyed Fire Agate 8mm beads and added a clasp. Just wrap around your wrist three times, do up the clasp and your good to go.

I’m starting a couple of new sections in my Artfire store over the next few weeks. One will be supplies and I’ll start adding polymer clay pendants, connectors and various other things that I think people might be interested in adding to their jewellery making supplies. The other section will be called “Not Quite Perfect” which will consist of pieces that might have a small flaw e.g. a small scratch, or dent, etc. or experimental pieces that I’m not quite happy with, all at a greatly reduced price.

Pieces like this…….

P1020861-1


…..and this…..

P1020864-1 

The first one a brooch, personally I love it, the quirkiness of the stamp is my cup of tea, but my daughter and my son’s girlfriend said it was too big 6.5 cm (2.5”) diam. I always think big is better!

The second one is also a brooch, but I’m not happy with the shape of it and I have a better idea for the next one. 5 x 6.5 cm (2"x 2.5”).

So keep an eye out because when this relentless heat finally leaves us after 2 weeks of above 35 degree day and 25 degree nights, it will be all guns blazing (my extruder gun anyway).


0 comments:







Post a Comment