Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Back to the Drawing Board

It's finished but I'm not happy with it. The bails I've used aren't quite right. Because the back of the bail was quite large I couldn't get the loop bit to sit flush with the edge of the tile and when the bracelet is on your wrist they stick up too much. So it was a trip to the bead store, well actually 3 bead stores, 2 of them have closed down. Casualties of the economy I expect.
So I got some smaller bails along with more beads and several other bits and bobs.......$70.00 later and I was back home embossing more tiles. I've done a different colour for the next one, so when it's finished I'll take photos (that's if this one doesn't require another trip back to the drawing board too).
Yesterday I got the best surprise. I won a prize on Broken Heart Art's blog. I'd left a comment for Susan's 200th post and I won. You must go and visit her, Susan is very talented, very funny and her blog layout is something to aspire to. She has been doing the most amazing background papers and her ATC's are to die for with sassy sayings and incredible stamping. Lucky me......I won!


0 comments:







Post a Comment