Friday, September 10, 2010

Some Pretties

Some new pieces to sell at the market tomorrow.

P1020549-1

They are all polymer clay pendants with faux ceramic finish. This one with black facetted Rutile Quartz beads with a hint of sparkle, wired together. I really love the way this pendant turned out.

P1020550-1

Sold

This one is has a chocolate brown finish to the pendant with chalcedony beads in a dusty pink. I used bronze wire and some tiny wooden beads and wired it all together.

P1020553-1

The colour combo is very subtle and serene.

P1020554-1

Blue pendant with blue sodalite beads.

P1020557-1

I’ve used some pretty almost lace like connectors between the beads.

P1020558-1

Now I’m back to grunge  with some heavy metal rock chic, come biker chic look and feel. If they turn out how I hope they will I’ll post photos over the next day or so.

It’s the weekend………enjoy!


0 comments:







Post a Comment