Friday, July 1, 2011

Nature Inspired Challenge


Heather over at Humblebeads is having a challenge so I’ve decided to enter. I often see challenges and think to myself that I should participate and for some reason never get around to it. So this time I’ve given myself a swift kick in the backside (just to get myself moving) and made something and photographed it and uploaded it and now I’m feeling a bit like the cat that got the cream.

So the challenge is to make something inspired by nature and this is my piece.

P1030273-1

It’s polymer clay of course. White pendant with a hand stamped floral design on the left and a hand stencilled kind of Asian design on the right. I used pan pastels for the right hand side.

P1030274-1 


The bail is also made with polymer clay and the chain is black enamel. I used a mat black lobster clasp which is ok but I think I might make a clay toggle clasp later on and exchange it for the lobster clasp.

Treat yourself and head over to the yahoo group and gaze upon some of the other beautiful pieces that have been added by very talented artists.


0 comments:







Post a Comment