Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Stuff



Here's a couple of ATC's I made last week, just so you don't think I've completely abandoned my mixed media work for beading. The one above is a background technique I did in a Kelsey workshop but I can't remember what it is. Black texture paste around the edges and an image glued to some chipboard. Oriental letter stickers above and the image was glazed with Craft Smart Glaze Paste.
This one was made from scraps of magazine images and the wording was from an Ikea catalogue. I think I should keep it on my desk to remind me to keep my desk clear and tidy. It's conducive to being more creative when you have a clear space. Doesn't happen that often though.
Another memory frame filled with a mixture of clear, black and Mango opals.

And another bracelet with the same mixture. The black beads are embossed with a similar colour combination and glazed with Glossy Accents. Sorry about the glare, used the flash which I don't normally do, but they were very dark and it was hard to see the pattern. Should have scanned them I suppose.
Finding it hard to get motivated this morning, well harder than normal. I need to vacuum, should do a couple of loads of washing, think about what to cook for dinner tonight...blech.....go to Office Works to get some labels, fill the car with petrol before the 15cent per litre price hike tomorrow and a million other things. And here I still sit and it's already 10.40 am. I'm a time waster today.......I'll just have another cup of coffee then kick myself up the backside and tell myself to get moving and not be such a lazy cow.


0 comments:







Post a Comment