Thursday, January 6, 2011

I’m a Toolie

For the longest time I’ve wanted a disc cutter. But I knew buying from an international seller would be out of the question as the postage would be a killer. I did see one at a store here but as I was looking at it and debating whether to buy it the very nice sales lady  quietly advised against it saying in the politest way possible, it was a piece of  c$&p  and I’d be wasting my money.

So I kind of gave up on the idea until a week ago as I was Googling various things, I came across Sunsetcrystals and I did a little happy dance. Because not only did she have exactly what I wanted but was here in my own backyard so to speak.  Just a few suburbs away from me is this amazing on-line store with all sorts of goodies.

So I ordered this.

disc cutter


Then I saw this set of dapping tools. You little ripper!

dapping block


And this hole punch.

metal punch


Not only are Paula’s prices and postage very reasonable but her after sales service is excellent. She sent me an email  apologising for not being able to post my parcel for a couple of days because the post office was closed due to public holidays, then sent me another one to advise me it had been sent and the very next day it was delivered to my front door.

So when DH and the kippers all finally go back to work after their Christmas break, there will be some serious banging and clanging going on in my house. And hopefully some seriously good looking jewellery. I’ll keep you posted.


0 comments:







Post a Comment