Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Bead Soup and Some Interesting Finds


Now that Janet my Bead Soup partner has received the beads I sent her I can show you the soup ingredients I chose for her.

P1030323-1

A crescent shaped polymer clay pendant that I textured and beads in shades of dusky pink, blue jade and white crackle beads and various silver charms and silver toggle and clasp. I’m really looking forward to seeing what she creates.

Here’s some quirkiness for you. This would be a great conversation starter to have in your living room.

 flower pots 1 

flower pots 2

There’s more information here.

I covet these.

SummerFurniture-3

So simple, colourful and innovative. Read more about them here.

And last but not least.

SummerFurniture-2

Fabulous, functional furniture. Isn’t this great? What a brilliant idea, for more information click here.


0 comments:







Post a Comment