Monday, October 3, 2011

Trying For Organic


I had two identical cookie cutters so I decided to re-shape one of them into a more organic shape. Well it didn’t quite work the way I hoped. The shape ended up looking like a boomerang, not that there is anything wrong with that, but it just wasn’t the shape I was going for.

P1030482-1

I textured these and after they were cooked I smudged them with Viva Decor cream paints. Love this stuff and will do a post on them in the near future.
P1030481-1

For these I extruded strips of multi coloured clay and then flattened them in the pasta machine laid the strips over a base clay then cut the shapes out. Not quite sure what I will do with these, I guess something will come to me.

P1030479-1

And here’s an experiment in fancy bail making.

P1030480-1

So that’s what I did over the weekend. How about you?


0 comments:







Post a Comment