Sunday, January 17, 2010

"Bless This Nest"

I'm so lucky. This is my gorgeous prize from a challenge I entered on Erin's blog Treasures Found, look how beautifully it's packaged.Here's a close up. Erin has named this piece "Bless This Nest" and you can find more of Erin's beautiful pieces here.
The resin bezel 'bless' was made by Lynne Davies from Expedition D and for more of her fabulous creations you can go here. Lynn has some amazing charms that I covet.
Erin will be having more challenges on her blog over the coming weeks and you too could be lucky enough to win one of her amazing designs, but you have to enter and don't be a scardy cat like I was, humming and haahing for ages before plucking up the courage to post one of my pieces.
Thank you Erin for the opportunity to enter and the amazing necklace.


0 comments:







Post a Comment