Thursday, January 21, 2010

Dull as Dishwater?

Made this the other day but I think it's a bit dull. Needs something to make it pop a bit I think. Four different types of bronze chain twisted together and looped in the middle, some beads that I added very small wooden spacers to, some little round cream beads with a bronze coloured swirl on them, a few pale fudge coloured crystals and a little bird charm.Probably wasn't the best background to lay it on.
A close up of the flower connector and the toggle clasp.
Look at these two. Aren't they the best advertisement for Mac's. Brighita on the right and her friend Julia. Planning their Europe trip for the middle of the year.
What's this I hear you ask? Well it's a prototype of something I'm hoping will turn out ok. Check back over the next few days and see if I succeeded. Keep your fingers crossed.
If you'd love to win a a beautiful piece of jewelry head on over to Dawn's blog and enter her competition. It's easy as leaving her a comment and you could be a winner. Competition ends on 31st January and there's 3 chances of winning, if you leave a comment on her blog, twitter and face book.


0 comments:







Post a Comment