Sunday, March 21, 2010

Sunday's Child

And the child that is born on the Sabbath day is bonny and blithe and good and gay.
Are you all exhaling a big sigh of relief that this is the last day? I am. Hard going posting every day.These last two necklaces are still in production. Kinda, sorta, maybe.
Just trying to tweak the closures a bit for a better and surer clasp.
You know how it goes. They look so much better than the photos.
The one below is my favourite.
Gorgeous latte coloured lacy material with a pearly sheen to it.
It will look good with this winter's colours. I've noticed lots of shades of grey in the stores.
So now for a giveaway. In honour of my mammoth week long posting I thought I'd say thanks for stopping by. But you have to work a little bit. Don't worry, I won't ask you to be a follower, but your more than welcome. I like to think people follow because they enjoy my blog and not for the lure of bright sparkly things.
Leave a comment telling me what day you were born on and if you could have dinner with one person in the world who would it be.
Winner get's to choose any piece of jewelry from any post between Monday and Saturday, (Sunday's not included as I'm still tweaking).
I'll put the names in hat next Sunday and draw out a name. (Don't think there's any need for Random.org).


0 comments:







Post a Comment