Friday, March 12, 2010

We're Having A Heat Wave

I've been awake since 4.00 am and it's now 3.00 pm and I don't think I'm making much sense. Last night was out hottest night for 40 years. Yesterday was 37c and today is going to be 39c (just quietly, it feels about 45c at the moment) and the overnight temperature didn't go below 28.8c. I'm so sick of the heat.

So in the wee small hours of the morning because the heat had woken me up so early and I couldn't think of anything to do, I took photos. The light wasn't very good because at 4.00 am it's still dark you know, in case you were wondering, for all those people who sleep the sleep of the dead and wake refreshed at 7.00 am and ready for the day.
Antique silver connector thingys, clear faceted glass bicones and smoky brown faceted glass bicones wire wrapped and acrylic clear flowers. Matching earrings with small crackle glass beads. Don't usually make matching earrings and necklace and don't really know what possessed me to. It's the heat I tell you!!!!! It's turned me into a walking blob of boob sweat and sauteed my brain.
Anyway I quite like the necklace, it has a vintagey feel to it.
In case you hadn't realised............I dislike the heat......intensely.


0 comments:







Post a Comment