Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Nothing much to see here.......

......except this. Can't decide if it's the ugliest thing I've made or it's just quirky, or strange.The naked torso's are opals poured into a mold. She's got cellulite too! The black discs with the African lady are shrink plastic charms I made awhile ago.
Little silver charms that I beat the heck out of with a hammer to distress them. They were a bit too shiny and then I glued a tiny picture of a Japanese lady and covered them with glossy accents.
And just a lot of bits and bobs from my scrapbooking days. i.e ribbon charms that I also distressed and some recycled glass beads from an old pair of earings.
I bought the chain on line a few weeks ago and it wasn't quite what I had in mind. Thought it would be black as in a true black, not antique silver. Also it's quite short so I need to add more chain to it. I should name it Ethnic, what with Greek torso's, African heads and Japanese ladies, it's certainly a mixture of countries.
Can't really imagine anyone wearing it to be truthful. Unless they're a combination of Lady Ga Ga, Marilyn Manson and Grace Jones.
Feedback people, please. Be truthful, I can take it. I won't cry if you say it's ugly (well, only a little bit).


0 comments:







Post a Comment