Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Prizes, pieces and Pop Art

A few weeks ago I was lucky enough to win a prize on the HHH Enterprises blog. It's a lovely metal tag and I could choose to have some metal stamping added to it, so I chose the date that I won. Sarah asked the winners to send a photo of how we used the tag and she was kind enough to show it on their blog, so pop on over and have gander and while you're there check out their range of gorgeous beads, findings and some quirky bits and bobs. Thanks Sarah.
Now this piece was a headache. I must have pulled it apart about 6 times trying to get it sit right, but I think I've got it right now. I've had about 2 weeks of 'green' rehab and I'm not cured so you'll all have to deal with it, ok?
Green shell beads, bugle beads, silver tube thingies (don't know what they are called) and some little silver charms and black chain.


These are a bit pop art, retro and yeah baby! Grungeboard, silver wall paper, and black chipboard discs and black crackle beads that I'm a bit in love with at the moment.
Just want to give a shout out to my friend Brenda who has recently started blogging after much nagging from friends. She's incredibly talented and does some beautiful work, have a look at her flickr and be amazed. So head on over and say hi.
Also the lovely Dawno who has been featuring me on her blog round up. I was totally amazed and thrilled because I'm amongst some very talented people, the likes of Margot Potter for one. Dawno also has an Art Fire store with some lovely pieces in it too. I have my eye on several.


0 comments:







Post a Comment